The number of our enterprise customers is growing rapidly.
To better support them and to expand our administrative processes, we’re hiring an Inside Sales Talent!
As an Inside Sales at mobco you play a crucial role between our internal teams and our customers and suppliers. Communication skills are key.
Through the mobco CRM system, you provide support in the administrative processes; these range from product ordering to repairs and invoicing. Structured work is important.
As a member of the business support team you will also assist in the execution of marketing actions such as mailings, event registrations, … Commercial skills are a plus.
Depending on your current skills, you will receive commercial vendor driven product trainings, followed by hands-on experience. We want you to understand our product range and the value it brings to our customers. A technical training is not needed, an interest in the latest mobile devices is an asset!
We offer you 20 days of training per year, but you need to be “curious by nature” to learn fast about new technologies and ways to give the best support to our customers.
If you have a strong affinity for mobile devices and are eager to learn more, you will love this challenge.
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor degree
Hard skills we’re looking for:
– a proven commercial experience / customer communication
– sales administration experience
– EN writing
– fluent NL, FR and EN speaking
– Office tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
– CRM tools
Soft skills you will need on the job:
– structured and eye for detail
– meticulous work
– eager to improve
– understand the need for documentation and information sharing
– Be part of the fastest growing IT business
– Team up with JAMF, Mobileiron, Airwatch Vmware, Apple, Samsung, the biggest IT companies around
– Work with top corporate customers in a high-tech environment with the flexibility of an agile team
An attractive wage and:
– Meal vouchers
– Mobility package including an electric step
– Group insurance
– Mobile phone + subscription
This job is located in Dilbeek, Belgium.