Hands-on Service Manager
Due to our continued growth, we are in need of qualified and focused individuals, like yourself. This is a vital role in Operations Team whose success relies upon your finely tuned skills and background.
What you are going to do
Before diving in, you need to understand the mobco DNA, what we do and how it works. Our customers are top500 and have very specific requirements in terms of security and management, our solutions go beyond the traditional off-the-shelf tools.
As a Hands-on Service Manager, you are responsible for the implementation and follow up of modern workplace projects. You are in charge of the resources planning, the organization of service meetings with mobco key customers and drafting regular status reports about KPI/SLA fulfilment. Besides, we expect you to propose, discuss and implement measures for service and resource optimisation together with the Operations Director.
Skills you need
Hard skills we’re looking for:
- EN writing
- NL, FR and EN speaking
- Proven IT Project/Service Manager experience
- Client oriented, focused on client satisfaction and improvement of service
- Pragmatic and flexible
- Presentation skills
- Structured and eye for detail, meticulous work
- Team spirit is top priority for you
- Positive mindset and can do attitude
- Driven towards results, efficient and focused in your work
- Eager to learn and continuously improve yourself
- We offer you 20 days of training per year, but you need to be “curious by nature” to learn fast about new technologies!
- Be part of the fastest growing IT business and secure your future in IT by training on the latest technology
- Team up with the biggest IT companies around
- Work with top corporate customers in a high-tech environment with the flexibility of an agile team
- Career growth opportunities within mobco
- An attractive wage +
- Meal vouchers
- Company car + fuel card
- Electric step
- Group insurance
- Mobile phone + subscription
This job is located in Dilbeek and at customer premises in Belgium, your job territory is BeLux.