Order Management Administrator
Your next mission is in the field of modern workplace management for TOP500 enterprises. You are in close contact with our commercial and internal teams, and will steer and coordinate with suppliers and manufacturers in order to deliver orders in time and within budget -a job that requires a commercial background.
What you are going to do
Before diving in, you need to understand the mobco DNA, what we do and how it works. Our customers are top500 and have very specific requirements in terms of delivery, security and management. Our solutions go beyond the traditional off-the-shelf tools.
As an Order Management Administrator, you will be responsible for the ordering process within the Business Support Department:
- Validating the sales team’s input to ensure accuracy in the order forms.
- Ensuring follow up on all instructions communicated on the order and by the customer directly.
- Customer service to internal and external customers, which includes:
- Researching the status of orders, contracts, invoices, serial numbers, tracking numbers, …
- Coordinating product availability and working with shipping for logistic changes.
- Order Management:
- Ensuring that booking criteria is met when reviewing customer purchase orders.
- Placing orders on necessary holds, as appropriate. Working them to closure.
- Collaborating with external customers, Sales, Invoicing, and Operations to ensure that order issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Skills you need
The ideal candidate has a bachelor degree or equivalent work experience and education by preference.
- EN writing
- NL, FR and EN speaking
- Administrative experience in telecom/IT is a plus
- Curious by nature
- Structured and eye for detail, meticulous work
- Team player
- Self starting, eager to improve
- Ability to be proactive and get things done with minimal supervision
- Being part of the fastest growing IT business and secure your future in IT by training on the latest technology.
- Teaming up with the biggest IT companies around, the perfect opportunity to expand your professional network.
- Working with top corporate customers in a high-tech environment with the flexibility of an agile team.
- 20 days of training per year on hard and soft skills.
- An attractive wage +
- Meal vouchers
- Electric step
- Group insurance
- Mobile phone + subscription
- A bonus payment of €1,000 when having applied via the website and having completed the first year on the job.