Sales manager modern workplace BeLux
As a sales manager at mobco you acquire new customers through prospection, and you play a crucial role in the day-to-day relationship with your assigned customers. Your primary mission will be business development, complemented with a set of assigned accounts to nurture and develop.
Solution selling, team-spirit, enthusiasm, structured work and multi-lingual communication skills are key skills in this role. Depending on your current skills, you will receive commercial vendor driven product trainings, followed by training on the job. We want you to understand our product range and the value it brings to our customers. A solution selling training or refresh will be provided. We want to help you become more successful!
What you are going to do
Before diving in, you need to understand the mobco DNA, what we do and how it works. Our customers are top500 and have very specific requirements in terms of security and management, our solutions go beyond the traditional off-the-shelf tools.
Your daily responsibilities are prospecting and networking, turning prospects into customers, developing existing mobco customers, gaining market experience and growing your network, assisting in marketing actions and events.
We offer you 20 days of training per year, but you need to be “curious by nature” to learn fast about new opportunities and how this can bring value to your customers. This is the perfect opportunity to combine your sales skills with a strong affinity for technology to mobilise your customers’ business.
Skills you need
You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree and are addicted to sales.
Hard skills we’re looking for:
- A proven commercial experience of minimum 5 years
- If in the ICT/Hardware sector that is a +
- Experience with top 500 customer segment
- Tri-lingual EN, NL, FR
- Office tools (SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Use of CRM-tools
- Solution selling practice and closing skills
Soft skills you will need on the job:
- Structured and eye for detail
- Patient and polite
- Team player
- Eager to learn and improve
- Customer first attitude
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Be part of the fastest growing IT business in the BeLux region
- Team up with Honeywell, Samsung, Apple, Ivanti, VMware, JAMF, Lookout, Checkpoint; the biggest IT companies around
- Work with top industrial, corporate, and governmental customers in a high-tech environment
- An attractive wage +
- Meal vouchers
- Mobility package including an electric step
- Mobile phone + subscription
- Company car
- Non-capped performance-based commission
- Flexibility to work from home
This job is located in Belgium or Luxembourg.