Sales manager modern workplace Luxembourg
As a Sales Manager at mobco you acquire new customers through prospection and play a crucial role in the day-to-day relationship with your assigned customers and your prospects. Your primary mission will be business development, complemented with a set of assigned accounts to nurture and develop.
Solution selling, team-spirit, enthusiasm, structured work and multi-lingual communication skills are key in this role.
Depending on your current knowledge, you will receive commercial vendor driven product trainings, followed by training and coaching on the job. As a sales manager, you understand and communicate our product range and the value it brings to our customers. A solution selling training or refresh will be provided. We help you become more successful!
What we expect
We offer you 20 days of training per year, but you need to be “curious by nature” to learn fast about new opportunities and how this can bring value to your customers. This is the perfect opportunity to combine your sales skills with a strong affinity for technology to mobilize and secure your customer’s business.
As a sales manager modern workplace we expect you to:
- Be a result-driven problem solver
- Prospect and network
- Turn prospects into customers; drive revenue
- Develop existing mobco customers
- Market experience
- Own your network
- Participate in Marketing actions and events
- Excellent pipeline management skills
- Clear and punctual reporting
- Develop negotiation skills
Skills you need
You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree and are addicted to sales.
Hard skills we’re looking for:
- A proven commercial experience of minimum 7 years
- SAAS/Security/Consultancy or Hardware sector knowledge is +
- Experience with top 500 customer segment
- Bi-lingual EN, FR
- Office tools (SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Use of CRM-tools
- Solution Selling practice and closing skills
Soft skills you will need on the job:
- Structured and eye for detail
- Patient and polite
- Eager to learn and improve
- Customer first attitude
- Be part of the fastest growing IT business in the Benelux, UK & Ireland
- Team up with Microsoft, Samsung, Apple, Ivanti, Vmware, JAMF, Lookout, … the biggest IT companies around
- Work with top industrial, corporate and governmental customers in a high-tech environment
- An attractive wage +
- Meal vouchers
- Mobility package including an electric step
- Mobile phone + subscription
- Company car
- Non-capped performance-based commission
- Flexibility to work from home
- A bonus payment of €1,000 when having applied via the website and having completed the first year on the job.
This job is located in Luxembourg.