Your next mission is in the field of Mobileiron Unified Endpoint Management: this means you will manage and configure Mobileiron platforms for mobco customers to automatically enroll, configure and secure thousands of mobile devices. You will ‘mobilize’ internal content and ensure the best-in-class authentication mechanisms.
Depending on your current skills you will receive vendor driven product trainings to reach the highest degree of Mobileiron certification, followed by hands-on experience in our lab to test and tune your skills.
First you will be submerged in Mobileiron technology by attending product trainings, followed by hands-on experience in our lab to test and tune your skills.
Next, you will have the co-responsibility over the management of customer implementations, that will evolve quickly towards a full responsibility. Your broad skills in mobility will now be sharpened with a deep dive Mobileiron expertise: we want you to become an expert. You interface on regular basis with the vendor specialists to discuss customer implementation issues and drive product development.
This platform management includes platform tuning, upgrades, configuration changes. This NOT about user or device management.
We offer you 20 days of training per year, but you need to be “curious by nature” to learn fast about new technologies!
Your customer facing time will cover 80% of your time, complemented with variable missions – partly remote.
You keep our service quality and mobile expertise on the highest level, this is crucial for our customers!
If you have a solid base in networking and system administration, combined with a strong affinity for mobile devices and eager to learn more, you will love this challenge. Note, this is about mobile devices, but it’s not ‘on mobile devices’. The main tasks are on server and network level to configure, control and secure mobile devices remotely.
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor degree in IT or similar function.
Hard skills we’re looking for:
– EN writing
– NL, FR and EN speaking
– System Administration
– Mobileiron certification and experience
You have at least one of the below certifications:
– MCSA Windows 2012/2016 server including Identify management
– MCSE Mobility
– MCSE Windows 2012/2016
– Credentialed Mobile Device Security Professional
– Android Enterprise Platform Associate
– Android Enterprise Professional
– Apple Mac OS X certifications
– Wireshark certification and knowledge
– Linux certification (LINUX+CompTIA, LPI Certs,…)
Soft skills you will need on the job:
– Structured and eye for detail, meticulous work
– Self starting, eager to improve
– Understand the need for documentation
– Be part of the fastest growing IT business and secure your future in IT by training on the latest technology
– Team up with JAMF, Mobileiron, Airwatch Vmware, Apple, Samsung, the biggest IT companies around
– Work with top corporate customers in a high-tech environment with the flexibility of an agile team
An attractive wage +
– Meal vouchers
– Company car + fuel card
– Electric step
– Group insurance
– Mobile phone + subscription
This job is located in Brussels, Belgium