Modern Workplace Support Agent
Due to our continued growth, we are in need of qualified and focused individuals, like yourself. This is a vital role in our Workplace Support department whose success relies upon your finely tuned skills and background.
Your work results in happy users who can use their modern workplace devices as a pro, thanks to your premium support.
What you are going to do
Before diving in, you need to understand the mobco DNA, what we do and how it works. Our customers are top500 and have very specific requirements in terms of security and management. Our solutions go beyond the traditional off-the-shelf tools.
- As a passionate Modern Workplace Support Agent, you:
- Provide first line support to our end users, answering their questions and troubleshooting their issues on their smartphones, tablets, laptops, pc’s.
- You are eager to continuously improve quality, service and client satisfaction.
The skills that make a great Modern Workplace Support colleague are:
- Experience in a customer support function, preferably within a technical environment and knowledge of/interest in the most common modern Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- Client oriented, focused on client satisfaction and improvement of service.
- Pragmatic and flexible.
If you have the learning attitude, you are welcome here!
- Team spirit is top priority for you.
- Positive mind and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Driven towards results, efficient and focused in your work.
- Eager to learn and continuously improve yourself.
- Be part of the fastest growing IT business and secure your future in IT by training on the latest technology.
- Team up with the biggest IT companies around.
- Work with top corporate customers in a high-tech environment with the flexibility of an agile team.
- Career growth opportunities within mobco.
- An attractive wage +
- Meal vouchers
- Electric step
- Group insurance
- Mobile phone + subscription
This job is located in Dilbeek.