Microsoft EM+S Consultant
Your next mission is to provide technical consultancy and expert implementation support in the field of Modern Workplace Management for TOP500 enterprises based on the Microsoft suite.
Your work results in automated and secure management of thousands of smartphones, tablets and computers.
What you are going to do:
Before diving in, you need to understand the mobco DNA, what we do and how it works. Our customers are top500 and have very specific requirements in terms of security and management, our solutions go beyond the traditional off-the-shelf tools.
As a Microsoft EM+S Consultant, you deal with a wide range of modern workplace challenges. You are a Microsoft enthusiastic and you are well aware of the latest trends in EM+S, identity and mobile device / apps management.
In addition to the advisory role, you are also hands-on and implement related solutions within the EM+S suite. In addition to the knowledge of EM+S, it is a great advantage if you can handle Windows 10 and SCCM / Endpoint Manager.
We offer you 20 days of training per year, but you need to be “curious by nature” to learn fast about new technologies!
Your technical background is solid, meaning you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty to test and verify set-ups. Although this is not part of the job, we need someone who understands the technology – from experience.
Your customer facing time will vary between remote missions and on-premise execution. You are also the next-level support related to your expertise. You keep our service quality and modern workplace expertise on the highest level, this is crucial for our customers!
Skills you need:
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor degree, master by preference.
Hard skills we’re looking for:
- EN writing
- NL, FR and EN speaking
- proven IT experience or experience in a similar function
Extra credits for SCCM, inTune / Microsoft Endpoint Manager experience
- You know your way around Microsoft tenants
- Powershell, P&P, Graph API & SPFxknowledge is a plus
You have at least one of the below certifications:
- MobileIron Certifications
- MCSA Windows 2012/2016 server including Identity management
- MCSE Mobility
- MCSE Windows 2012/2016
- MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- VMWare Certified Professional – Digital Workspace 2018 / 2020
- VMware AirWatch Associate Accreditation: Enterprise Mobility
Soft skills you will need on the job:
- Presentation skills
- Structured and eye for detail, meticulous work
- Self starting, eager to improve
- Analytical & critical mindset
– Be part of the fastest growing IT business and secure your future in IT by training on the latest technology
– Team up with the biggest IT companies around
– Work with top corporate customers in a high-tech environment with the flexibility of an agile team
An attractive wage +
– Meal vouchers
– Company car + fuel card
– Electric step
– Group insurance
– Mobile phone + subscription
This job is located in Dilbeek and at customer premises in Belgium, your job territory is Belux