Medior/Senior Mobile System Engineer
Your next mission is in the field of Unified Endpoint Management for TOP500 enterprises: this means you will set-up and configure management platforms to automatically enroll, configure and secure thousands of devices. You will ‘mobilize’ and secure internal and cloud content, configure and deliver (mobile) applications and ensure the best-in-class authentication mechanisms.
What you are going to do:
First you will be submerged in new technologies by attending vendor driven product trainings on our supported software platforms, followed by hands-on experience in our lab to test and tune your skills.
Next, you will have the co-responsibility over the implementation at customers, that will evolve quickly towards a full responsibility. Your broad skills in modern workplace management will now be sharpened with a deep dive expertise of choice: we want you to become an expert. You share this expertise with the team during training sessions and you are called in for specific expert missions in support of other engineers. You interface on regular basis with the vendor specialists to discuss customer implementation issues and drive product development.
We offer you 20 days of training per year, but you need to be “curious by nature” to learn fast about new technologies!
Your customer facing time will vary between remote missions and on-premise execution. You are also the next-level support related to your expertise. You keep our service quality and modern workplace expertise on the highest level, this is crucial for our customers!
If you have a solid base in networking and system administration, combined with a strong affinity for mobile devices and eager to learn more, you will love this challenge. Note, this is about mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, W10 an macOS laptops), but it’s not ‘on mobile devices’. The main tasks are on server and network level to configure, control and secure mobile devices remotely.
Skills you need:
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor degree in IT or similar function.
Hard skills we’re looking for:
– EN writing
– NL, FR and EN speaking
– System Administration
– Extra credits for JAMF, Mobileiron, SCCM, Microsoft EM+S (inTune / Endpoint Manager) and VMWare Workspace ONE experience
You have at least one of the below certifications:
- MobileIron Certifications
- MCSA Windows 2012/2016 server including Identify management
- MCSE Mobility
- MCSE Windows 2012/2016
- MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- VMWare Certified Professional – Digital Workspace 2018 / 2020
- VMware AirWatch Associate Accreditation: Enterprise Mobility
- Credentialed Mobile Device Security Professional (CMDSP)
- Android Enterprise Platform Associate
- Android Enterprise Professional
- Apple Mac OS X certifications
- Jamf Certification (200-300-400)
- Wireshark certification and knowledge
- Linux certification (LINUX+CompTIA, LPI Certs,…)
Soft skills you will need on the job:
– Structured and eye for detail, meticulous work
– Self starting, eager to improve
– Understand the need for documentation
– Be part of the fastest growing IT business and secure your future in IT by training on the latest technology
– Team up with JAMF, Mobileiron, Airwatch Vmware, Apple, Samsung, the biggest IT companies around
– Work with top corporate customers in a high-tech environment with the flexibility of an agile team
An attractive wage +
– Meal vouchers
– Company car + fuel card
– Electric step
– Group insurance
– Mobile phone + subscription
This job is located in Dilbeek and at customer premises in Belgium