Order Management Administrator
Your next mission is to fulfill a key role in the order management for the Modern Workplace Management of mobco’s enterprise and large public institutions. You are in close contact with our commercial team to validate commercial offers and coordinate with suppliers to deliver in time and within budget. A job that requires communication skills and meticulous work.
What you'll be doing
Before diving in you will get an on the job training of the mobco administrative tools, product and service offering and team structure.
Our customers are Top500 enterprises and large public institutions, they have very specific requirements in terms of delivery, security and management.
You will be responsible for the hardware quote validation prepared by the commercial team and the ordering process towards our suppliers. You will work in the Business Support Department:
- Check product availability and pricing.
- Ensure follow up on all instructions communicated on the order and by the customer directly.
- Customer service to internal and external customers, which includes:
- Research status on orders, contract, invoices, serial numbers, tracking numbers, …
- Coordinate product availability and work with shipping for logistic changes.
- Validate Sales team’s input for accuracy in the order forms.
- Order Management:
- Ensure that booking criteria are met when reviewing customer purchase orders
- Place orders on necessary holds, as appropriate. Work them to closure.
- Collaboration with external customers, Sales, Invoicing, and Operations to ensure that order issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Skills you need
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor’s degree.
Hard skills we’re looking for:
- EN writing
- NL, FR and EN speaking
- CRM, ERP practice
- Administrative experience in telecom/IT is a plus
Soft skills you will need on the job:
- Curious by nature
- Structured and eye for detail, meticulous work
- Team player
- Self starting, eager to improve
- Ability to be proactive and get things done with minimal supervision
- Be part of the fastest growing IT business and secure your future by working on the latest technology in the ‘new normal’.
- Team up with the biggest IT companies around, expand your professional network.
- Work with top corporate customers in a high-tech environment with the flexibility of an agile team.
- Get 20 days of training per year on hard and soft skills.
An attractive wage +
- Meal vouchers
- Electric step
- Group insurance
- Mobile phone + subscription
This job is located in Dilbeek and at customer premises in Belgium. Your job territory is Belux.