Product Manager Microsoft
Your next mission is in the field of Workplace Management for TOP500 enterprises: responsible for the product and service portfolio linked the Microsoft suite to manage the modern workplace.
As a product manager you are in close contact with Microsoft, our teams and our customers.
The job requires a technical background with a commercial attitude.
What you are going to do:
Before diving in, you need to understand the mobco DNA, what we do and how it works. Our customers are top500 and have very specific requirements in terms of security and management, our solutions go beyond the traditional off-the-shelf tools.
This first internal mission is continued with product trainings of our main vendors. Sure, you will be responsible for Microsoft, but we don’t want you to keep a broad view on the available technology. That includes Apple and Google.
Finally you will take the responsibility over the daily relationship with Microsoft, define the product and service portfolio, perform both internal and external presentation (in the form of presales or product trainings). You will help in the marketing of the solution by providing the right content.
We offer you 20 days of training per year, but you need to be “curious by nature” to learn fast about new technologies!
Your technical background is solid, meaning you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty to test and verify set-ups. Although this is not part of the job, we need someone who understands the technology – from experience.
Skills you need:
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor degree, master by preference.
Hard skills we’re looking for:
– EN writing
– NL, FR and EN speaking
– proven IT experience or experience in a similar function
– Extra credits for SCCM, inTune experience
You have at least one of the below certifications:
– MobileIron Certifications
– MCSA Windows 2012/2016 server including Identify management
– MCSE Mobility
– MCSE Windows 2012/2016
– VMWare Certified Professional – Digital Workspace 2018
– VMware AirWatch Associate Accreditation: Enterprise Mobility
Soft skills you will need on the job:
– Presentation skills
– Structured and eye for detail, meticulous work
– Self starting, eager to improve
– Be part of the fastest growing IT business and secure your future in IT by training on the latest technology
– Team up with the biggest IT companies around
– Work with top corporate customers in a high-tech environment with the flexibility of an agile team
An attractive wage +
– Meal vouchers
– Company car + fuel card
– Electric step
– Group insurance
– Mobile phone + subscription
This job is located in Dilbeek and at customer premises in Belgium, your job territory is Belux