Pre-Sales engineer Mobile IT Belux
The number of our enterprise customers is growing rapidly, and we need help to support our motivated Sales Team! To further expand our team and to support our fast growth, we’re hiring an experienced Pre-Sales engineer with focus on Mobile IT!
As a presales engineer at mobco you act as an expert to support the Sales Team. You provide product and solutions knowledge transfer to customers, partners and colleagues. We expect that you put together presentations and product demonstrations.
You will be the SPOC for all technical questions raised by the sales team. Solution selling, team-spirit, structured work and multi-lingual communication skills are key skills in this challenge! Depending on your current skills, you will receive vendor driven product trainings, enriched by deep dive sessions with our Technical Authorities for each product in our portfolio.
We offer you 20 days of training per year, but you need to be “curious by nature” to learn fast about new technologies!
What you'll be doing:
- You prepare customer meetings, demo’s and follow up all new evolutions on the market
- You serve as a subject matter expert to both prospects as existing customers
- Support the Sales Team in turning prospects into customers and to up/cross sell to existing customers
- Assist the sales in rfp’s and tenders
- Assist in actions and events
Skills you need:
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor’s degree.
Hard skills we’re looking for:
– A proven Pre-Sales experience in the ICT sector
– Strong technical background, preferably in a mobile environment
– Experience with top 500 customer segment
– Tri-lingual EN, NL, FR
– Office tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
– CRM tools
– Extra credits for JAMF, Mobileiron, SCCM, Microsoft EM+S (inTune / Endpoint Manager), Samsung Knox and VMWare Workspace ONE experience
Soft skills you will need on the job:
– Structured and eye for detail
– Patient and polite
– Eager to improve
– Customer first attitude
– No 9 to 5 mentality
– Be part of the fastest growing IT business and secure your future in IT by training on the latest technology.
– Team up with JAMF, Mobileiron, Airwatch Vmware, Apple, Samsung, the biggest IT companies around.
– Work with top corporate customers in a high-tech environment with the flexibility of an agile team.
An attractive wage +
– Meal vouchers
– Company car + fuel card
– Electric step
– Group insurance
– Mobile phone + subscription
This job is located in Dilbeek and at customer premises in Belgium