Sales Manager Modern Workplace BeLux
To further expand our team and to support our fast growth, we’re hiring an experienced sales manager with a focus on the modern workplace for the BeLux Market.
As a sales manager at mobco you acquire new customers through prospection and you play a crucial role in the day-to-day relationship with your assigned customers. Your primary mission will be business development, complemented with a set of assigned accounts to nurture and develop.
Solution selling, team-spirit, enthusiasm, structured work and multi-lingual communication skills are key skills in this role. Depending on your current skills, you will receive commercial vendor driven product trainings, followed by training on the job. We want you to understand our product range and the value it brings to our customers. A solution selling training or refresh will be provided. We want to help you become more successful!
What we expect
- Prospecting and networking
- Turn prospects into customers
- Develop existing mobco customers
- Market experience and own network
- Assist in marketing actions and events
We offer you 20 days of training per year, but you need to be “curious by nature” to learn fast about new opportunities and how this can bring value to your customers. This is the perfect opportunity to combine your sales skills with a strong affinity for technology to mobilise your customer’s business.
You have a bachelor or master degree and are addicted to sales.
Skills you need
Hard skills we’re looking for:
- A proven commercial experience of minimum 5 years
- If in the ICT/Hardware sector that is a +
- Experience with top 500 customer segment
- Tri-lingual EN, NL, FR
- Office tools (SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Use of CRM-tools
- Solution selling practice and closing skills
Soft skills you will need on the job:
- Structured and eye for detail
- Patient and polite
- Eager to learn and improve
- Customer first attitude
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Be part of the fastest growing IT business in the BeLux region
- Team up with Honeywell, Samsung, Apple, Ivanti, Vmware, JAMF, Lookout, Checkpoint; the biggest IT companies around
- Work with top industrial, corporate and governmental customers in a high-tech environment
- An attractive wage
- Meal vouchers
- Mobility package including an electric step
- Mobile phone + subscription
- Company car
- Non-capped performance based commission
- Flexibility to work from home
This job is located in Belgium or Luxembourg.