The Samsung Galaxy S Series are made for those who need mobile devices and accessories that can keep up with their corporate demands. With its Galaxy Tab S9 and Galaxy Buds2 Pro, Samsung aimed at supporting business users to work anywhere, any time. To extend on this mission, Samsung just released the Galaxy Tab S9 FE and Galaxy Buds FE – premium devices packed with the innovations Galaxy Fans love most. An overview of what’s new.
Back in 2020, Samsung introduced the Fan Edition range with the Galaxy S20 FE. This flagship-level device combined the high-end features of the latest Galaxy S flagship with a few compromises in less important areas to produce an entry-level flagship at a lower price than the full version.
With the Galaxy Tab S9 FE and Galaxy Buds FE, Samsung now adds two new spin-offs to the Fan Edition lineup. Both products bring the quality and performance expected from Galaxy devices but in a functional and practically priced package, making them the perfect new companion for your modern workplace. An overview of what’s new.
Galaxy Tab S9 FE (+)
If you are looking for an affordable all-round tablet, the Galaxy Tab S9 FE is for you. A deep dive in what’s new.
- With its 10.9″ (S9 FE) and 12.4″ (S9 FE+) displays, the Galaxy Tab S9 FE offers a smooth viewing experience.
- The Galaxy Tab S9 FE has twice as much storage memory as its predecessor: 128GB and 256GB. Storage can be extended up to 1 TB with a microSD card.
- The Galaxy Tab S9 FE is powered with long battery life, so it won’t let you down in the middle of your meeting. When you finally need to power up, the battery charges to 100% in less than 90 minutes with a 45W charger.
- The Galaxy Tab S9 FE is powered by the powerful Exynos 1380 processor, known from the Samsung Galaxy A54 series.
- Wi-Fi-6 and 5G guarantee indoor and outdoor connectivity.
- When purchasing the Galaxy Tab S9 FE, you get the water-resistant S Pen as standard. The S Pen comes in the matching colour of your new tablet and can be charged via the magnetic strip on the back.
- Both the tablet and the S Pen are IP68 certified. This means they are water and dust resistant.
- The dual-SIM allows you to use one business and one private phone number without having to switch. Furthermore, the device supports eSIM.
- With its 12 MP Ultra-wide camera and three integrated microphones, the Tab S9 FE provides a crip video calling experience.
- With new features such as the option to splash up your screen in multiple windows, hand off files, or collaborate simultaneously on a Samsung Notes document, the Tab S9 FE puts multitasking high on the agenda.
- The Tab S9 FE seamlessly connects to other Galaxy devices to enhance connectivity and level up productivity.
The Tab S9 FE comes in mint, lavender, grey and silver. The Tab S9 FE+ comes in grey and silver. Both devices are available as of October 4 for a retail price starting at €417,91 (VAT Exclusive). When purchasing the Tab S9 FE Series before November 5, Samsung offers you a free Book Cover Keyboard.
Galaxy Buds FE
The New Galaxy Buds FE bring all the reliable features of the Galaxy ecosystem at a friendly price. An overview of what’s new.
- With the Galaxy Buds FE Samsung guarantees an ergonomic and intuitive fit. The newest addition to the Buds line-up has the design of the legacy buds and offers a clear distinction between touch & grip.
- The newest Galaxy Buds offer a reliable listening experience due to the powerful bass from a new 1-way speaker (aka subwoofer), segment-best call and Active Noise Cancelling with Perfect Physical Noise Isolation.
- Samsung wouldn’t be Samsung if it wouldn’t guarantee a seamless synergy with the other devices within the Galaxy ecosystem with features as easy pairing and auto switch.
- No stress in case you lose your Buds, with SmartThings Find, you can easily relocate them.
- As for the Galaxy Buds FE, it’s listed to feature 21 hours of play time and 13 hours of talk time.
The Buds FE come in graphite and white and are available as of October 4. Prices start at €86,11 (VAT exclusive). When purchasing the Galaxy Buds FE before 31 October, Samsung offers you a free 10,000 mAh power bank