Yesterday, Samsung launched two innovative smartphones to take the mobile experience within your enterprise to a whole new level. The two newest editions to the popular Galaxy A series, the A54 5G and A34 5G, are keen to boost your overall employee experience by enabling your employees to work even more productively and securely from anywhere, anytime.
Galaxy A54 5G
The top model in Samsung’s Galaxy A Series is the Galaxy A54 5G. The successor of last year’s popular A53, is keen to give your modern workplace a boost. An overview of what’s new:
- Samsung’s newest addition to the A Series family has an updated 50-megapixel main camera with optical image stabilization. This feature keeps pictures sharp even when your hands are shaking, or you are shooting in the dark. In addition, the smartphone has a 12-megapixel wide-angle lens and 5-megapixel macro camera.
- With Samsung Knox, Samsung ensures that the data on your A54 5G device is kept under lock and key with defense-grade mobile security. Besides, it aims at increasing transparency by providing access to a security and privacy dashboard allowing users to see how apps are tracking data, allowing them to stop unwanted data collection.
- To facilitate working across devices, the Galaxy A54 5G is compatible with the other devices from the Samsung Galaxy ecosystem. Besides, Samsung offers a free 6-month Microsoft 365 Basics trial and 100GB of OneDrive storage to support your staff even better in using their mobile device for work.
- Samsung guarantees four generations of software updates and five years of security updates to ensure that your enterprise can maximize the lifecycle of its mobile fleet.
- Besides, the Samsung A54 5G has an all-new design, resembling the Galaxy S23 series, as the cameras on the back are no longer in an island, but sticking out from the body.
- Another major improvement has to do with the processor. The Samsung A54 5G includes an Exynos 1380 processor and has 8GB of working memory and 128/256GB of storage for better performance.
- Samsung’s latest smartphone has a 5000 mAh battery and supports fast charging up to 25 watt.
- The A54 5G has a 6.4-inch super AMOLED display, ensuring perfect outdoor visibility even in bright sunlight. With improved vision booster and a refresh rate of 120Hz, the display remains easy to read even when moving between different lightning conditions.
The Galaxy A54 5G is available in four colors – lime, black, violet and silver – and can be ordered as of today for a retail price of €386,31 (VAT Exclusive).
Galaxy A34 5G
With the Samsung Galaxy A34 5G, Samsung releases an affordable mid-ranger with a large screen and hefty battery. Find out what the smartphone has in store for your enterprise.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy A34 5G is a cheaper device than the A54, its specifications are also slightly less good. The device has a 48-megapixel main camera with optical image stabilisation, 8-megapixel wide-angle lens and 5-megapixel macro camera.
- The cameras are almost the same as in last year’s Galaxy A33, although image stabilisation has been improved. In addition, the new A34 5G has a larger 6.6-inch screen. The refresh rate has also been upped to 120Hz.
- The A34 5G has a hefty 5000mAh battery with 25 Watt.
- Like the A54 5G, this phone runs on Android 13. Samsung guarantees that it will also support Android 14, 15, 16 and 17. In addition, the tech giant is rolling out five years of security patches to protect the phone from digital leaks and malicious actors.
- The predecessor of the A33 supports the same multitasking and security features as the A54 5G.
With a suggested retail price of €307,31, the Samsung Galaxy A34 5G costs a little less than the A54 5GB. For that money, you get 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The device is also available with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB. The device is available in lime, black, violet and silver as of today.