Your next mission is in the field of Unified Endpoint Management for TOP500 enterprises:
this means you will be member of the mobco team delivering expert mobility services, including set-up and configuration of management platforms, device enrolment and platform maintenance tasks. The Unified Endpoint Management platforms manage, configure and secure thousands of mobile devices (smartphone, tablet, laptop).
You will enable our customers’ employees to use their favourite device for work, in a secure and easy way.
Depending on your current skills you will receive vendor driven product trainings on our supported technologies, followed by hands-on experience in our lab to test and tune your skills.
We offer you 20 days of training per year, but you need to be “curious by nature” to learn fast about new technologies!
Your customer facing time will vary between remote missions and on-premise execution. You keep our service quality and mobile expertise on the highest level, this is crucial for our customers!
If you have a good base in networking or system administration, combined with a strong affinity for mobile devices and eager to learn more, you will love this challenge. Note, this is about mobile devices, but it’s not ‘on mobile devices’. The main tasks are on server and network level to configure, control and secure mobile devices remotely.
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor degree in IT or similar function.
Hard skills we’re looking for:
– EN writing
– NL, FR and EN speaking
– System Administration
– Extra credits for JAMF, Mobileiron, SCCM,
inTune, Checkpoint and Airwatch experience
Soft skills you will need on the job:
– Structured and eye for detail, meticulous work
– Self starting, eager to improve
– Understand the need for documentation
– Be part of the fastest growing IT business and secure your future in IT by training on the latest technology
– Team up with JAMF, Mobileiron, Airwatch Vmware, Apple, Samsung, Checkpoint the biggest IT companies around
– Work with top corporate customers in a high-tech environment with the flexibility of an agile team
An attractive wage +
– Meal vouchers
– Company car + fuel card
– Electric step
– Group insurance
– Mobile phone + subscription
This job is located in Dilbeek and at customer premises in Belgium.