Sales assistant BeLux
To further strengthen our sales team and to support our fast growth, we’re hiring a sales assistant for the BeLux market.
As a sales assistant at mobco your mission is to answer requests from assigned customers and to support the team. You assist in sales and marketing campaigns, keep documentation up-to date, check lead quality, compile documentation and update CRM. You are a team player, enthusiastic, work in a structured way and you are multi-lingual, both written and spoken.
Depending on your current skills, you will receive product trainings, followed by training on the job. We want you to understand our product range and the value it brings to our customers.
What you are going to do
- Support assigned customers
- Provide administrative sales support
- Assist in marketing actions and events
We offer you 20 days of training per year, but you need to be “curious by nature” to learn fast about new opportunities and how this can bring value to your customers. You have a bachelor’s degree and you are triggered by helping out customers.
Skills you need
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor’s degree.
Hard skills we’re looking for:
- Experience in an administrative and/or sales role
- Highly organized and punctual
- Tri-lingual EN, NL, FR
- Office tools (SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Use of CRM-tools
Soft skills you will need on the job:
- Structured and eye for detail
- Patient and polite
- Team player
- Eager to learn and improve
- Customer first attitude
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Be part of the fastest growing IT business in the BeLux region
- Work with top industrial, corporate, and governmental customers in a high-tech environment
- An attractive wage +
- Meal vouchers
- An electric step
- Mobile phone + subscription
- Flexibility to work from home
- This job is located in Dilbeek, Belgium.