Sales manager ruggedized devices Belgium
Solution selling, team-spirit, enthusiasm, structured work and multi-lingual communication skills are key skills in this role. Depending on your current skills, you will receive commercial vendor driven product trainings, followed by learning on the job. We want you to understand our product range and the value it brings to our customers. A solution selling training or refresh will be provided. After all, we want to help you become more successful!
What you are going to do
Before diving in, you need to understand the mobco DNA, what we do and how it works. Our customers are top500 and have very specific requirements in terms of security and management, our solutions go beyond the traditional off-the-shelf tools.
As a sales manager rugged devices your main responsibilities are prospecting and networking, turning prospects into customers, working on existing accounts and the ones you bring in and assisting in marketing actions and events.
We offer you 20 days of training per year, but you need to be curious by nature to learn fast about new opportunities and how this can bring value to your customers. This is the perfect opportunity to combine your sales skills with a strong affinity for technology to mobilise your customers’ business.
Skills you need
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor’s degree.
Hard skills we’re looking for:
- A proven commercial experience of minimum 7 years (If in the ICT/Hardware sector that is a +)
- Experience with the top 500 customer segment
- Tri-lingual EN, NL, FR
- Office tools (SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Use of CRM-tools
- Solution selling practice and closing skills
Soft skills you will need on the job:
- Structured and eye for detail
- Patient and polite
- Team player
- Eager to learn and improve
- Customer first attitude
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Be part of the fastest growing IT business in the BeLux region
- Team up with Honeywell, Samsung, Apple, Ivanti, VMware, JAMF, Lookout, Checkpoint; the biggest IT companies around
- Work with top industrial, corporate, and governmental customers in a high-tech environment
- An attractive wage and:
- Meal vouchers
- Mobility package including an electric step
- Mobile phone + subscription
- Company car
- Non-capped performance-based commission
- A bonus payment of €1,000 when having applied via the website and having completed the first year on the job.
This job is located in Dilbeek and at customer premises in Belgium.