The Empowered Employee
24/05/2022 @ 10:00 – 14:30
The nature of work has changed. Employees want flexible working hours, the possibility to work outside the office – preferably at home – and the choice between different devices. In short, employees want to be able to make their own choices according to their capacity, level and preference.
Even though enabling employee choice may seem like a challenge, it’s a riddle worth solving. When you do invest in employee choice, you’ll shortly notice that the quality and effectiveness of their work experience enhances, and they’ll feel happier, more valuable and are more likely to stay at your company.
To help you craft an outstanding employee experience, mobco and Orange organise The Empowered Employee – The Next Generation At Work, a business event with a focus on employee experience in the modern workplace. By sharing down to earth tips, tricks, and expert advice, we hope to get you up to speed in no time!
During this half a day on site event, we’ll zoom in on:
- Why to invest in employee choice and the ingredients of an excellent employee experience
- How to deal with the challenging polarity between business and human capital in these extraordinary times
- The IT complexity of enabling employee choice and how to cope with it
Eager to join us? Scroll through the practical details and subscribe by filling in the form below!
- Tuesday May 24, 10 AM – 2.00 PM
- Alfons Groot-Bijgaarden (Alfons Gossetlaan 40, 1702 Groot-Bijgaarden)
- Free entrance & lunch